• Iowa 7/1
  • Minn 9/1
  • Michigan 10/1
  • OSU 15/1
  • Northwestern 15/1
  • Indiana 15/1
  • Wisconsin 20/1
  • Illinois 20/1

http://www.examiner.com/article/2014-big-ten-women-s-basketball-tournament-printable-bracket-schedule-odds?cid=rss

Did the odds for a Husker Championship go down at all with PSU   losing yesterday ?

I've convinced myself that it's OK to cheer for Iowa because it's more like cheering against Purdue.

eah I had mixed emoitions yesterday while watching the game. But I finally got tired of these OSU fans bitching about every no call that wasn't made in favor of Pee U.

Now #2 Michigan is dangerously close to losing. Down 3 with 3:30 left

Michigan should have never lost that game, They got very conseritive and the end and had throw up bad shot are bad shot. I realize  that Michigan plays a slow down style but the where trying to get offense going with 3 seconds on shot clock.

should be interesting to see how OSU plays today. seriously don't think they can come close to friday's output. kinda funny how this has happened to penn st a few times this year. osu, nebraska, even south dakota state led penn st by 20 most of the game (granted, another 30 seconds on the clock and penn st would have come back to win that game). makes me wonder if they had a chemistry issue, or, just their arrogance---maybe a combination of the two. imo, they did have the best all around talent in the big ten.

should be interesting to see how OSU plays today. seriously don't think they can come close to friday's output. kinda funny how this has happened to penn st a few times this year. osu, nebraska, even south dakota state led penn st by 20 most of the game (granted, another 30 seconds on the clock and penn st would have come back to win that game). makes me wonder if they had a chemistry issue, or, just their arrogance---maybe a combination of the two. imo, they did have the best all around talent in the big ten.

AT yesterday's game the PSU players were yelling at each other during the game. And if I remember right MSU was arguing a lot also.