Letter from athletic department

Buglem

After getting home from the game, we found we had received a letter from the Husker athletic department. As a long time season ticket holder, I made the only logical conclusion based on years go experience and told my wife "probably an order form for a possible NIT home game."

WRONG!!!

It was an order form for possible NCAA tournament games! While I know we have a long ways to go to make the dance, how exciting it was to FINALLY receive a letter talking about the dance! And yes, if we make it, we are going! It doesn't matter where we play, I'll be there dressed in red and yelling "Husker Power" during the opponents starting lineup introductions.

Full disclosure, there were NIT forms in the envelope too but I'm hoping we don't need those!

post-61-0-85960300-1393723979_thumb.jpg

I'm figuring worst case scenario I will renew my tickets for the NIT.  I received the letter you did, has anyone had any luck ordering them online? I'm trying and I'm not able to figure out where to get them...trying to follow the instructions on the invoice but I don't see any option to purchase NIT tickets.  Any ideas? 

I'm figuring worst case scenario I will renew my tickets for the NIT.  I received the letter you did, has anyone had any luck ordering them online? I'm trying and I'm not able to figure out where to get them...trying to follow the instructions on the invoice but I don't see any option to purchase NIT tickets.  Any ideas? 

You need to click on tickets, and then sign in with your email and password.

You need to click on tickets, and then sign in with your email and password.

Thanks.  Did this, but don't see an option for NIT tickets when I log in there.  I'll give it a day or so to see if they need to just open up that option on the website and then will call them in case my account isn't linked up to my username correctly.