WBB: Game #28 @ Purdue

Row6Seat10

We stink at defending the 3. Third year in a row chance to win either regular season or tournament and can't seem to finish. Yori needs to change game plans when it comes to playing Purdue, cause what they do don't work!!!!!

Disagree that Nebraska innately struggles to guard it. It may seem that way, but it's to compensate for what Nebraska sometimes lacks in interior defense. 

It's really Hooper, Cady and Havers as interior defenders, and that's it. Next year, adding Page and Washington, I think you'll see a more dynamic interior defense with Cady, Havers, Page and Washington. 

I really don't think Havers is that far away. She has to log more minutes, though, and both practice and receive patience. 

We stink at defending the 3. Third year in a row chance to win either regular season or tournament and can't seem to finish. Yori needs to change game plans when it comes to playing Purdue, cause what they do don't work!!!!!

Disagree that Nebraska innately struggles to guard it. It may seem that way, but it's to compensate for what Nebraska sometimes lacks in interior defense. 

It's really Hooper, Cady and Havers as interior defenders, and that's it. Next year, adding Page and Washington, I think you'll see a more dynamic interior defense with Cady, Havers, Page and Washington. 

I really don't think Havers is that far away. She has to log more minutes, though, and both practice and receive patience. 

Couldn't agree more Sam

Couldn't agree more Sam

I was thinking they also have a bigger body coming from Washington state?  Name is Chandler?