Espn Insider Bubble Teams

Tlue

Don't know where to post this but I'll post it here... Am I the only one who's getting sick of the politics of ESPN and their whole basketball analysis? They have a tremendous power to promote the bubble teams that they want to see in the tournament because of history, famous past coaches, etc. I guess what set me over the top is seeing that they're hosting Gameday at Oklahoma State.... Did they not just have a 7 game losing streak like A WEEK AGO?

Don't know where to post this but I'll post it here... Am I the only one who's getting sick of the politics of ESPN and their whole basketball analysis? They have a tremendous power to promote the bubble teams that they want to see in the tournament because of history, famous past coaches, etc. I guess what set me over the top is seeing that they're hosting Gameday at Oklahoma State.... Did they not just have a 7 game losing streak like A WEEK AGO?

I believe that gameday coming to Stillwater was caused by preset gameday locations. I think every game was set before january.