I feel bad for Iowa...

ajb5856

Welp...are they out of the tournament yet? Do they at least get a special trip to Dayton, Ohio? Nope. Probably just get rewarded with an 8 or 9 seed for all of this atrocious play. What's the 'eye test' again? And what good is the 'eye test' if it can't see that Iowa is a terrible basketball team right now?

Even if we lose to Ohio State tomorrow, I still do not see how anyone in their right mind could seed this Iowa team above us.

Iowa is the new Creighton.

Feel free to jump on the dislike bandwagon

Plenty of room.  Here, I'll even clear some space!

Now, say it with me everybody...

F IOWA!!!

F IOWA!!

Gesell your McGabin horrible play somewhere else.  Showing no roy-devin marbles right now. Embarrassing.

If iowa's in the tournament, they're in the play-in game and the 6th team in.  We're in before they are.

Are we sure they're ahead of Minnesota at this point? Honestly, I'm not sure Iowa should be ahead of Illinois either.

If Iowa makes the tournament I'll stop watching CBB forever.

Iowa 54... KSU 50 in RPI... We are nearing 39

If we've learned anything from this season, it's that for seeding purposes it is much better to be good in November-January and suck in February and March than the other way around.

Which makes no sense if you think about it.

Is the 'think about it test' similar to the 'eye test'? I think Lunardi uses both of these because he makes no sense.

I feel bad for Trey Dickerson.  Can't wait to see Benny Parker guard him next year.

https://twitter.com/Dat_boy_TD/status/444310904675377152

Dickerson and Gesell deserve each other.

Are people tweeting him or is he on here? Otherwise why would he know anything about what we are saying about Iowa. Kind of seems to be worrying a bit too much about us.

I feel bad for Trey Dickerson.  Can't wait to see Benny Parker guard him next year.

Are people tweeting him or is he on here? Otherwise why would he know anything about what we are saying about Iowa. Kind of seems to be worrying a bit too much about us.

I'm sure he's getting hit with a lot of Twitter "trolls" right now.

Most of those "trolls" aren't Nebraska fans. It's the entire nation laughing at them.

Most of those "trolls" aren't Nebraska fans. It's the entire nation laughing at them.

I saw him getting a lot of crap from a Northwestern recruit. Poor Trey, what's he gonna do when he's banned from Twitter?