Huskers have covered the spread in 12 of 14 Conf. Games

Shuttlesworth

Played NU in every home game in league until passing today. None were all that close to losing. Not all home courts are worth the same. Those are things that are intangible and models cannot understand.

I mean that's why they are models though right? Not smart but they sure do look good. ;-)

I just returned from Vegas - happy to say I laid $250 on the Big Red against PSU and $420 today. Came home with a free trip to Las Vegas PLUS $600 more on top (I won over $1,000 betting on sports).

A good part of that was Nebraska. I POUNDED them. So fun to watch the games at the sports books (the LVH is by far the best - best in the world, too) and have people looking at me crazy. Repped Nebraska big time and watched both games there. Can't wait to do it again next year.

Also met an incredibly cute girl from Colorado State at the black jack table. Brought up Tim Miles and her face lit up. She said they loved him and missed him. She was quite impressed I knew who he was (but little did she know, I was MUCH MORE impressed that she knew him).

I just returned from Vegas - happy to say I laid $250 on the Big Red against PSU and $420 today. Came home with a free trip to Las Vegas PLUS $600 more on top (I won over $1,000 betting on sports).

A good part of that was Nebraska. I POUNDED them. So fun to watch the games at the sports books (the LVH is by far the best - best in the world, too) and have people looking at me crazy. Repped Nebraska big time and watched both games there. Can't wait to do it again next year.

Also met an incredibly cute girl from Colorado State at the black jack table. Brought up Tim Miles and her face lit up. She said they loved him and missed him. She was quite impressed I knew who he was (but little did she know, I was MUCH MORE impressed that she knew him).

I hear Vegas gets real crazy come March Madness. Have you ever been there when all of that goes down?

My wife is in Vegas right now. On Thursday I placed my first sports bet ever on the Huskers to cover. It was my way of showing I had bought in and am no longer feeling snakebit! Doubled it up yesterday! I love this team!

I hear Vegas gets real crazy come March Madness. Have you ever been there when all of that goes down?

It is chaotic.  There every year for big baseball drafts. 

I was there for a golf tournament the opening weekend of the tournament.  It was a busy place, for sure!

I was there opening weekend of the tourney last year. It is a lot of fun. But plane tickets are $$$$ around that time of year.

This is incredible.

It suggests we're under-rated, no?  If we consistently beat the spread? 

I think all those algorithms that come up with our odds of winning a certain number of the rest of our games also under-rate us. 

We're proving on the court that we're better than the teams they think we might struggle against.  I think there's a good chance we'll beat Illinois on the road.  Maybe even Indiana that way we've been playing.  Hard to get used to the idea that we're not lucky but good.