what has surprised you this season?.....

whoopdeedoo

my biggest surprise has to be nw this season. i know it appears they seem to have run out of gas down the stretch, but, i have seen a number of their games on tv and they are young with very good players. the BigTen tourney is the kind of thing that can rejuvenate a team like this and i am not sure you want to see them on your side of the bracket. don't be surprised if they make some noise in the tournament.

in second, may be the job pam borton has done in minny. they should have been better than the record they take into the tourney.

my biggest surprise has to be nw this season. i know it appears they seem to have run out of gas down the stretch, but, i have seen a number of their games on tv and they are young with very good players. the BigTen tourney is the kind of thing that can rejuvenate a team like this and i am not sure you want to see them on your side of the bracket. don't be surprised if they make some noise in the tournament.

in second, may be the job pam borton has done in minny. they should have been better than the record they take into the tourney.

1. The way the Huskers have won without a bench.

2. Agree with you on Northwestern & Minny.

3. How Illinois is so bad maybe the coach needs to rethink that junk defense he plays.

1. The way the Huskers have won without a bench.

2. Agree with you on Northwestern & Minny.

3. How Illinois is so bad maybe the coach needs to rethink that junk defense he plays.

yes, good point relating to the husker bench. have managed that pretty well.

just one more point relating to minny (borton). i did read a column in one mpls fishwrap that he believes borton has to make it to the sweet sixteen to save her job.