Bubble Watch

Shuttlesworth

Gibbs is too stupid to realize that eventually he will run out of eligibility and not have the protection of a collegiate sporting event. I mean, if he pulls any of these moves in real life he will be left for dead in an alley by age 30. If he hasn't reached that age already.

Why does anyone other than Doug take shots for Creighton?

Ha I was just asking my wife the same thing. It's like watching a junior high girls basketball team that only has one girl who can play offense and the others just scream for her to come get the ball from them, then run away after giving it to her.

Well, we better pack our bags for Dayton. Providence is out of the play-in round.

I don't trust Lunardi as far as I can throw him. Too many other bracket know it Alls have Nebraska firmly in the field.

Lunardi doesn't know a thing about seeding. Body of work. One win doesn't make a team automatically 'jump' another.

In non bubble things that are entertaining. Check out the N Mex St center on ESPNU. That is one gigiantic man. Comical to watch him dwarf over everyone else.

Sim is 7'5" his younger brother, Also on NMSU is 7'3". Saw both play for team Canada in high school. They are both enormous.

Too bad for Creighton Fan.  In a year when the Big East is down, and Creighton has the best player in the country, they don't win a regular season or conference tournament title.  And Gibbs misses two free throws down the stretch.  Unless they get to the Elite 8 or better, the season has to go down as a disappointment.  No titles.  Zero.