Bubble Watch

Shuttlesworth

We want Illinois to win tonight I assume?  Makes the loss seem less damaging?  And possibly more importantly to get them out of that potential 6-11 draw?  What do you guys think?

royalfan...here is my only worry about Illinois (and its a long shot obviously).  Say they beat Michigan tonight and then win @Iowa to end the year. That makes them 8-10 with a couple nice non-conf wins and some good B10 wins.  If they still have Minnesota as "in" and more than likely being 8-10 in the B10, maybe they look at Illinois?  Especially considering they would have wins late vs NU, @MSU, vs Michigan and @Iowa.  Again, a long shot....but you never know?  

Has anyone looked at K-State's resume? They are 15 - 1 @ home. Their loss was to Northern Colorado (212). They have 2 road wins against TCU (199) and TT (121). Their best non con win was against Gonzaga (25) in Wichita. They have 7 wins against the top 50, but 6 of them are @ home.

MONDAY 3/3

6 PM

SETON HALL vs Xavier (FS1)

8 PM

KANSAS ST. at Oklahoma State (ESPN)

NORTH CAROLINA ST. at Pittsburgh (ESPNU)

-----------------------------------------------------

TUESDAY 3/4

6 PM

CREIGHTON at Georgetown (FS1)

IOWA ST. at Baylor (ESPN 2)

8 PM

BOSTON COLLEGE vs Florida State (ESPNU)

MARQUETTE at Providence (FS1)

10 PM

ARIZONA ST. at Oregon (FS1)

-----------------------------------------------------

WEDNESDAY 3/5

6 PM

NEBRASKA at Indiana (BTN)

LOUISVILLE at Southern Methodist (CBS Sports Network)

7 PM

AUBURN vs Tennessee (ESPN 3)

TEXAS A&M at Missouri (ESPN 3)

OLE MISS at Arkansas (ESPN 3)

8 PM

SAINT LOUIS vs Dayton (CBS Sports Network)

NEVADA at Boise State

Saint Joseph's at George Washington

Colorado at Stanford (ESPN 2)

10 PM

UTAH at California (ESPNU)

Bump

I see that Creighton is sucking again tonight.  Thanks Jays.

Hell is listening to Bill Raftery randomly say words while Creighton fails through the Bubble East

DAGGER!

ONIONS!!!!

MANTAMAN!!

SENDITINJEROME!!!

(not sure that last one can qualify as one word or not)

But you know, Gus Johnson isn't afraid of one word sentences, either.

PURE!!!

HOHOHOOO!

HAHAAAA!!

BUCKETS!

Watching them together is like two guys just saying words at random in excited voices.

PURE!

ONIONS!

HAHAAAA!

MANTAMAN!

I like what I see here.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaab-the-dagger/bubble-breakdown--inspired-dayton-notches-most-important-win-of-the-night-062952264.html

Nebraska (18-11, 10-7): When Nebraska survived a second-half surge from Indiana and emerged with an 82-72 road victory on Wednesday night, the Huskers didn't just keep their NCAA tournament hopes alive. They also paved the way for the biggest basketball game in Lincoln in years, maybe decades. Nebraska's home game against Big Ten runner-up Wisconsin on Sunday is probably win-and-you're-in for the Huskers. In that scenario, Nebraska would have won 11 of its last 14 games including victories over the Badgers, Michigan State, Ohio State and Minnesota. Some hope would remain with a loss, but Nebraska would probably need a run in the Big Ten tournament. The better chance for the Huskers is a marquee game on their home floor.