Bubble Watch

Shuttlesworth

SATURDAY 2/22

Current RPI: 49 Previous RPI: 51

10:30 AM

Georgetown vs Xavier (FS1) - Both Bubble Teams

11 AM

CINCINNATI vs Louisville (CBS) (Regional Coverage)

FLORIDA at Ole Miss (CBS) (Regional Coverage)

MIAMI vs Boston College (ESPN3)

12:30 PM

VILLANOVA vs St. John's (FS1)

West Virginia vs Baylor (ESPN3) - Both Bubble Teams

TEXAS TECH at Oklahoma State (ESPN3)

1 PM

DUQUESNE vs Dayton

FORDHAM at Saint Joseph's

2 PM

TEXAS A&M vs Tennessee (ESPNU)

2:30

UAB at Charlotte

3 PM

KENTUCKY vs LSU (ESPN)

LA SALLE at Richmond (CBS Sports Network)

5 PM

OHIO ST. vs Minnesota (BTN) Hmm...

UCLA at Stanford (ESPN2)

UTEP at Southern Miss (CBS Sports Network)

6 PM

OLD DOMINION vs Louisiana Tech

7 PM

ALABAMA vs Missouri at (ESPN2)

7:05 PM

UNLV at Boise State (CBS Sports Network)

8 PM

PORTLAND at BYU

Cheer for Minnesota

Not sure about this. Yes, ideally we'd like for them to stay sub-50, but the perception of the Big Ten this year is it being very top heavy. To assume that the committee would take seven Big Ten teams this year...mmm..I'm not quite sure. There's definitely arguments either way.

Yeah I was going to say, the best case scenario for us would be for them to lose and us to win to stay ahead of them.  We do not want another bubble team to pass us up.

hskr4life....the reason I would think we want WV is that Baylor is more "in" right now and after this game WV has some very tough games that they could lose (@ISU, @OU vs KU). If GTown wins today they still have 3 very tough games too (@Marq, vs CU and @Nova). An Xavier loss could still drop them, they also have a tough schedule after this game (@St Johns, vs CU, @Seton Hall and vs Nova).

I still think we have a legit shot at a top 4 finish, and (assuming we beat Purdue tomorrow) having the Gophs win would put us either tied at 4th or a half game out, depending on the Iowa/Wisco outcome today.

I agree with lanigan. Root for Minnesota.

Conference standings don't matter. RPI does though. We play OSU twice and Minnesota once. More importantly, with Minnesota being a bubble team slightly ahead of us, it is a no brainer to root for the Buckeyes.

I still think we have a legit shot at a top 4 finish, and (assuming we beat Purdue tomorrow) having the Gophs win would put us either tied at 4th or a half game out, depending on the Iowa/Wisco outcome today.

I agree with lanigan. Root for Minnesota.

Conference standings don't matter. RPI does though. We play OSU twice and Minnesota once. More importantly, with Minnesota being a bubble team slightly ahead of us, it is a no brainer to root for the Buckeyes.

This

I agree with lanigan.  Root for Minnesota.

Not if Wisconsin keeps playing well. We'll be fighting for fifth or sixth if we keep playing well.