Post Game

nuled2dance

Do you think we will ever get to a point where there is a post game call in show. After kent wraps up. One hour done by someone with a former player. Few post game interviews and take calls for 30 minutes or so?

Thoughts in this drivin home after the game when not from Lincoln would be nice. Husker sports network....lets go.

Nebraska in 7th place in the conference now! HISTORIC stuff right there, man. I rarely see us that high, though it is because our conference is so loaded and balanced this year. Exciting stuff.

Still don't think we will make the tourney unless we make 19-20 wins and better than .500 in conference. Bt you have to like our chances at postseason now, and the drive of this team. Way for Sharon to step up. Was there in the first row and it was great to see him play well again like he did in November. Breakin the slump! :)

I'm sorry, I thought this topic was "post game" as in post Illinois game. Sorry. My statements hold, though.

On the topic, I still don't think we need ubel back. He would score, but we aren't as fast with that kind of player type in the game, and though we need big men who can play defense, I'm pretty pleased with the way we are development offensively. It'll be a bit until we get bruisers like Payne in here.

I agree. I have been harping on this for years. Wichita State has had an hour long call in post game show for years. KU, same thing. Creighton, too.

Next year, let's do it... "Live from the Bank" or something. Jake would be fantastic for it, as would Beau Reid (thinking local Lincoln guys only). Ubel still has 3-5 years of pro ball in him.

Get jake muhleisen or someone like that to host it. Or Nebraska's version of Nick Bahe. Maybe Brandon Ubel can do it when he is done playing.

This may be the strangest posts of all posts on this board.

Why?

Our version of Nick Bahe would obviously have to be a jerk and Brandon Ubel won't be done playing for another 7/8 years, so the show has to wait to start? That's not a show I want to listen to and I don't want to have to wait to do it.

I agree. I have been harping on this for years. Wichita State has had an hour long call in post game show for years. KU, same thing. Creighton, too.

Next year, let's do it... "Live from the Bank" or something. Jake would be fantastic for it, as would Beau Reid (thinking local Lincoln guys only). Ubel still has 3-5 years of pro ball in him.

Live post game show from Buffalo Wings & Rings?

Get jake muhleisen or someone like that to host it. Or Nebraska's version of Nick Bahe. Maybe Brandon Ubel can do it when he is done playing.

This may be the strangest posts of all posts on this board.
Why?

Our version of Nick Bahe would obviously have to be a jerk and Brandon Ubel won't be done playing for another 7/8 years, so the show has to wait to start? That's not a show I want to listen to and I don't want to have to wait to do it.

I think the Bahe comment was meant to mean a former Husker basketball player in broadcasting, not a specific personality type...like Andy Markowski if the U was into that.  Regardless of what you might think of Bahe he's good enough to be on the air or we wouldn't be.

The comment was Ubel after his playing career. That doesn't imply that a show would be put on hold until Ubel was done playing.