Nebraska 11-9 Vs. Michigan 16-5 Game Thread

Bugeaters1

I'm stunned at how bad this team is on the road, and it's not improving. The difference between home and away for this team is beyond comprehension. They lose their minds on the road. I know I'm stating the obvious, but this program isn't going anywhere until the staff figures out how to get the kids prepared to play well outside of PBA. This is an embarrassing debacle. I'm close to turning the TV off. It's too hard to watch.

I'm stunned at how bad this team is on the road, and it's not improving. The difference between home and away for this team is beyond comprehension. They lose their minds on the road. I know I'm stating the obvious, but this program isn't going anywhere until the staff figures out how to get the kids prepared to play well outside of PBA. This is an embarrassing debacle. I'm close to turning the TV off. It's too hard to watch.

The concerning thing to me is that IIRC, Colorado State wasn't particularly good on the road either. I hope this isn't a Miles issue and is mostly a young team issue.

. It's concerning because Miles struggled on the road at CSU also. It's looking like a pattern.

Fouls are 9-2 at half. I know this isn't the reason NU is getting drilled but when one team is allowed to slap and reach and the other isn't it escalates in a hurry.

The refs haven't been great, but that's about 10th on the list of things we should be concerned about in this game.

Holy fudge. My only question is have we ever had a game where we either get crapped on by the refs OR the other team shoots 90%, not both? Ok a little ridiculous but not far off. Yes we are playing poorly, but not as poorly as the 90% 3 point shooting or horrible foul calls are making it seem. Have one of those components under control and this is a 12-15 point game at half. Still bad but not 30.

At what point should we be worried that Tai Webster hardly shows any aggression or purpose on the court?

Id say a few games ago. I'm not impressed with his skill set as some on here are. We need a JUCO PG bad in this class.

Yeah, I bought into the hype but recalibrated my expectations since he was coming from another country, but I really want to see him be more aggressive and "flash" more. It seems like he's out there going through the motions. I'll try to remain patient, but I hoped for a lot more at this point.