Travel to Michigan

nuhusker7

Damn.  This is too bad.  Wish they didn't make it.

This needs an explanation before I give it a down arrow.  All I can think about right now is half the Okie State basketball team dying in a plane crash on a snowy day, January 27, 2001.  We're talking about the team travelling by plane to Michigan on a snowy day and you say, "Wish they didn't make it?" 

And by that you mean?

This needs an explanation before I give it a down arrow.  All I can think about right now is half the Okie State basketball team dying in a plane crash on a snowy day, January 27, 2001.  We're talking about the team travelling by plane to Michigan on a snowy day and you say, "Wish they didn't make it?" 

And by that you mean?

I think he was more referring to our somewhat low chances of a victory, and that a weather cancellation may be good for our overall record. 

And by that you mean?

Yep, Norm, I've been thinking about that crash all day but didn't want to say anything until they arrived safe in Michigan.  I'm glad they did.

Now it's time to go to work.  #UsAlways