uneblinstu's post game chatter: ed 6, vol 19 - @ Penn St.

uneblinstu

Tai's a combo guard, and Miles would like to play him more at the 2. Unfortunately, that's hard to do this year, since Biggsalso isn't a pure point.  I like Tai a lot, but he will need to improve a lot on his outside shot in order to be an upper level 2 guard.

I see him as a shooting guard with a confidence problem trying to play point.

He's too talented not to eventually figure it out.

tai's shown enough flashes of his potential to earn some benefit of the doubt for his freshman year. He's not the first kid to come in with some expectations and struggle to the adjustment that he's had. Obviously the thing with Fraschilla was sort of a kiss of death, but that doesn't mean we have to hold Tai to that evaluation.

He just needs to become a solid starter in the B1G, and if he does, he'll be a good recruit. Anything beyond that is gravy.

I see we offered that Juco PG recently. So maybe that helps out a bit, although we need to not get back into the habit of going to the JUCO well for quick fixes that might or might not fix. That helped do Doc in. I still have this phobia of 2 year players.

tai's shown enough flashes of his potential to earn some benefit of the doubt for his freshman year. He's not the first kid to come in with some expectations and struggle to the adjustment that he's had. Obviously the thing with Fraschilla was sort of a kiss of death, but that doesn't mean we have to hold Tai to that evaluation.

He just needs to become a solid starter in the B1G, and if he does, he'll be a good recruit. Anything beyond that is gravy.

I see we offered that Juco PG recently. So maybe that helps out a bit, although we need to not get back into the habit of going to the JUCO well for quick fixes that might or might not fix. That helped do Doc in. I still have this phobia of 2 year players.

I tend to agree on constantly just signing JUCO players but the PG we just offered will have 3 years left. I don't have a problem with signing JUCO players with that much elgible left. 

I tend to agree on constantly just signing JUCO players but the PG we just offered will have 3 years left. I don't have a problem with signing JUCO players with that much elgible left. 

thanks for clearing that up. 3 years is good.