Nebraska (9-8) Vs. Penn St. 9-10 Game Thread

Bugeaters1

Ohio State now means nothing, as I said in the Report Card after.

Truly pathetic. Doesn't matter who the coach or players or opponent or even the conference is. It's the same old schtick. This is pathetic, year two of new era of year five. You played in front of 600 people with a team that scored 22 in the first half and was 0-5. No excuses. Pathetic.

Truly pathetic. Doesn't matter who the coach or players or opponent or even the conference is. It's the same old schtick. This is pathetic, year two of new era of year five. You played in front of 600 people with a team that scored 22 in the first half and was 0-5. No excuses. Pathetic.

I am trying really hard to find something in your post I can disagree with, give me a few more minutes because I agree 100% with it right now.

I expect some of this from his team. One step forward, one step back. They need to learn how to handle expectations, and in programs like ours, that takes time. That said, and I didn't see the game, but it sounded like coach didn't have his best outing.

anyhoo, back to trying to get wins however we can.

I am trying really hard to find something in your post I can disagree with, give me a few more minutes because I agree 100% with it right now.

Even in my rage I can disagree with OSU meaning nothing. 

No tcp they are people putting the cart before the horse.

As for quitting no way the team quits but it doesn't matter as losses are to many now. All you can ask for is that the team tries to find some consistent play from here on out. Should have won tonight but as I have said for 13+ years...maybe next year the ball will bounce our way

As for quitting no way the team quits but it doesn't matter as losses are to many now. All you can ask for is that the team tries to find some consistent play from here on out. Should have won tonight but as I have said for 13+ years...maybe next year the ball will bounce our way

Still waiting to see who said we are a tourney team?  Or were you just making stuff up?

so what if other people are going overboard? it's not a reason to get *angry* with them, for crying out loud. You make it sound like they hit you with their cars or something.

There's always going to be people who constantly look for reasons to jump off the ledge, and others who think every win is a harbinger of impending championships. That's life as a fan. Control what you can control.

Even in my rage I can disagree with OSU meaning nothing. 

Ok I can agree with that I have found something.

I say OSU means nothing because as always, we didn't build on it.

And let's be real here. Beating OSU after they'd lost three in a row and were right for the plucking wasn't exactly earth shattering. Not too mention they struggled to beat a very mediocre Illinois team tonight at home.

If we finish 7-11 (which we could have if we won tonights game) that means something.

If we finish 5-13 (which is what we probably will with this loss) then that means very little as far as progress of the program to anyone casual (recruit or fan).

If you can't win this game, you also aren't going to win at Northwestern. We can't split with NW and PSU and do any better than 5-13, IMO.

That's why OSU means near nothing at this point.