Husker Watch Party vs Penn St

hhcmatt

OOOOOOOOHHHHH!!

Posted Image

Watch Party!

N-Zone (728 Q Street) in the Haymarket
Game vs Penn St starts at 7pmGiveaways and Trivia happening (Signed Basketball Jersey and Wisconsin Tickets up for grabs

There is also going to be a spelling bee and some trivia...so brush up on your kNowledge.

Official Husker Release

Click here to view the article

I don't know.  Everywhere will have it on, but I'm not sure there's one place that's "better" than the rest.

If you and/or some people are going to a bar to watch the game, that should be the unofficial bar for the Penn St. game.

This is your shot at squatter's rights.

I don't know.  Everywhere will have it on, but I'm not sure there's one place that's "better" than the rest.

If you and/or some people are going to a bar to watch the game, that should be the unofficial bar for the Penn St. game.

There's a free jar of cipsalsa for every HHC poster who watches the game at Conlee's tomorrow night.  Heck, I'll even buy the first beer.  You ain't getting a better deal than that in frickin' Lincoln...  :)

There's a free jar of cipsalsa for every HHC poster who watches the game at Conlee's tomorrow night.  Heck, I'll even buy the first beer.  You ain't getting a better deal than that in frickin' Lincoln...  :)

Damn, when I first drove and gas was 19.9 cents/gallon I would save $ driving in from Omaha for this good deal...now...not so much!

Sounds like fun...and I will make it to your place when I am in the neighborhood...or when you have an NU sweet 16 watch party later this decade!