Parking

BannedAccount

That's ridiculous considering the product that will be on the court and if they want fans to show up

It is part of the world we live in now. For a pure parking fee, $4 is actually pretty reasonable. Last year it was $7 to park at the CenturyLink Center (I have been this year, so I don't know if it has gone up).

I'm not complaining about the price so much, yeah I understand it costs for events and events at the Clink are much more, but the parking is better in terms of closeness and easy exit, my issue is they are raising prices for what has already been crappy parking and people complaining about paying and knowing that this will be a tough year for the hoops program. It's just another reason that fans will have not to go when the team is struggling. I'll still be there but just saying. Where can you park for free that doesn't involve a 2 mile walk?

I'm only experienced parking on the West side of the Bob across the street.

Considering this is the last year, I can let you in on the secrets ;)

The neighborhoods to the South West of the Bob are typically open, the amount depending on the game, and you can walk under the Big X to the South side of Devaney.

There is a rock/dirt lot just on the other side of 14th just a bit North West of the Bob with access points on 14th and Military.

I'll yield the floor to anyone who is familiar with East, North, or South of the BOB

God forbid we are asked to walk any more than the length of the ramp at BDSC!

ALL THIS EXERCISE IS GONNA KILL ME!!!

That's not what I'm saying morons, I've seen over half of you Im sure at the Bob and trust me you could throw in a jog with that walk, and where are you parking that the walk is so short that you aren't showing up over an hour early or have a pass? ....nevermind since no one understood the question or point