2014 JUCO PG Trey Dickerson

TheKamdyMan

People can say all the negative things they want about Trey, his character, etc.  But it's pretty clear that Miles and his staff thought enough of him to spend a lot of time and resources wooing him.

I just find it strange that right after Miles went to watch Trey last Sunday - the next day Trey announces that he is visiting Iowa this weekend......when before he had planned on visiting Nebraska this weekend.  The same day, Miles schedules a trip to see Tarin Smith.

So either Miles saw something he didn't like on that visit, or maybe Trey told him he was no longer interested......but it seems strange that the interest seemed to disappear right after Miles went up there to see him. 

Only they know for sure.  My guess is Miles pressed him on his level of interest, then made a decision he'd better start working harder on option #2.

This seems the most plausible.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Trey favorited my reply to a McKewon question on what his playing time would look like on his roster.

I wonder if he spends as much time practicing as he does on twitter

Wow. 

If I'm Fran McCaffrey, I don't think I like the implications of him favoriting those particular comments.

"Son, worry more about your game and less about tweeting and people might not have to wonder what you could do with more playing time."

Trey favorited my reply to a McKewon question on what his playing time would look like on his roster.

I wonder if he spends as much time practicing as he does on twitter

Wow. 

If I'm Fran McCaffrey, I don't think I like the implications of him favoriting those particular comments.

"Son, worry more about your game and less about tweeting and people might not have to wonder what you could do with more playing time."

If you're Fran McCaffrey and you're following what Trey Dickerson does on twitter, I like our odds tonight

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

How is this even gonna work?  Is it a 2 to play 1 kinda deal, so he can sit out the transfer year then play his senior year?

I figured he'd be going D-II for sure.

Still has 2 seasons to play in 3 years, I believe.

Yes. He went from Juco to Div 1.

He transfers, redshirts, and is available to play for two years.

• 1 year later...