In state kids?

Section_316

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/23/2019 at 10:03 AM, Navin R. Johnson said:

Lok Wur (Papio South) is going to Oregon.

Watched him play on Saturday at the Portland Pro-Am. He was basically the 5th option for a pretty decent roster that included a couple G League guys and some pros from overseas. They basically allowed him to be the benefactor of the other guys on the floor and get some easy dunks and lays ins. Really nice kid, he saw my Nebraska shirt and talked to him for a few minutes. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, thrasher31 said:

I've noticed him out a lot more lately than other coaches. Might be a sign. Or he's just handling the in state and Midwest

I have never seen a public proclamation; but I certainly hope it means that all the full time assistants are out recruiting.   

I am wondering a bit about the "health scare" that Matt had.  Did that require another coach or two to recruit?

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, ConkintheCorner said:

I’ve been wondering this also..  he might be the only assistant returning next year?? Just a thought but wouldn’t surprise me.

Watching from the student section, he's the only actively engaged coach it seems. Armon talks to guys on the side, but it's mainly Loesner being vocal. It wouldn't shock me if he's the only one retained