In state kids?

Section_316

45 minutes ago, Norm Peterson said:

So, was this a Miles miss or a Hoiberg miss?

He signed his LOI with SDSU before Hoiberg was hired I believe. I remember being upset that Miles didn’t show any interest in him. We didn’t prioritize recruiting shooters under Miles. Baylor was a deadly shooter with NBA range in high school. At 6’6”, he also had great vision and played point guard for Aurora.  

14 minutes ago, millerhusker said:

He signed his LOI with SDSU before Hoiberg was hired I believe. I remember being upset that Miles didn’t show any interest in him. We didn’t prioritize recruiting shooters under Miles. Baylor was a deadly shooter with NBA range in high school. At 6’6”, he also had great vision and played point guard for Aurora.  

The probable result of which is that we now have Fred Hoiberg as a coach.

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Chuck Taylor said:

Saint Thomas (cue the jokes again) had 48 last night against Bell West. Forty-eight. Has offers from Virginia Tech, Miss State and TCU. Shows the state of things (pun intended) when he's an afterthought in Nebraska with Traudt, Hepburn, Sallis, Green playing.

Must have been a hell of a game. M North winning by 2 in double OT.

On 1/3/2021 at 10:06 AM, Chuck Taylor said:

Saint Thomas (cue the jokes again) had 48 last night against Bell West. Forty-eight. Has offers from Virginia Tech, Miss State and TCU. Shows the state of things (pun intended) when he's an afterthought in Nebraska with Traudt, Hepburn, Sallis, Green playing.

He doesn't really have those offers any more. He basically had to restart his recruitment entirely. I guess TCU is still talking to him, but that's about it from the original group. 

On 1/3/2021 at 10:06 AM, Chuck Taylor said:

No joke, whenever this guy gets mentioned I think about this song:

8 minutes ago, Bugeaters1 said:

Have you ever waatched the show Saint? It has Roger Moore as the lead character.

Never watched the TV show, only the Val Kilmer movie from the 90's

I owned a copy of the soundtrack for that movie, which is why I'm familiar with the Orbital version of the theme song.

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, hhcmatt said:

Sophomore PG Jon Mitchell from Creighton HS is averaging 33.6 a game.

A lot of that is his competition level, but he has topped 40 three times already. John's really streaky from the perimeter but he's a good player. He's definitely a shooting guard the way he plays too; he's a pure scorer. I coached against him this past summer. 

15 hours ago, Jacob Padilla said:

A lot of that is his competition level, but he has topped 40 three times already. John's really streaky from the perimeter but he's a good player. He's definitely a shooting guard the way he plays too; he's a pure scorer. I coached against him this past summer. 

What team do you coach?

On 1/18/2021 at 7:19 PM, Jacob Padilla said:

How big is he?