In state kids?

Section_316

20 hours ago, Navin R. Johnson said:

Grateful to have received an offer from Drake University!!

I really like this kids potential. Junior to be for Grand Island High.

I was told by a high school coach that this kid is the real deal. Said he's the next Wes Wilkinson. Not stylistically, but just major college kid coming out of GI.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Navin R. Johnson said:

Is he the grandson of the Traudt out of GI that was a referee?

Bloodlines are in relation to Tom Kropp being a family relative. Yes, I believe the ref part is likely also a familial situation. I know of quite a few of the Traudts, but not necessarily closely. The Kropp clan from Aurora, NE, are my connection to the G.I. Traudts.

58 minutes ago, AuroranHusker said:

Bloodlines are in relation to Tom Kropp being a family relative. Yes, I believe the ref part is likely also a familial situation. I know of quite a few of the Traudts, but not necessarily closely. The Kropp clan from Aurora, NE, are my connection to the G.I. Traudts.

Played a few pick up games in college with Tom Kropp.  Guy could play!  I could not.

On 12/21/2019 at 10:51 AM, Jacob Padilla said:

Wal's always been talented but it never translated to consistent, efficient production. It looks like he's finally turned a corner this season. He's got a D-II offer but that's all right now. I'm guessing he's headed for the junior college route.

Oh, and Tim Miles still likes him.