In state kids?

Section_316

Coaches missed out when they didn't put Noah on the scout squad. He had some pretty good moves too.

The biblical Noah or the Noah of HHC? ;)

Must mean Noah of HHC - just saying

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YX-gqRdK_8

You mean parting the Red Sea isn't a great dance move?!

Noah built an ark.  Moses was the one who parted the Red Sea.  The HHC Noah just partied with a sea of red.

Coaches missed out when they didn't put Noah on the scout squad. He had some pretty good moves too.

The biblical Noah or the Noah of HHC? ;)

Must mean Noah of HHC - just saying

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YX-gqRdK_8

You mean parting the Red Sea isn't a great dance move?!

Noah built an ark.  Moses was the one who parted the Red Sea.  The HHC Noah just partied with a sea of red.

Yeah, I realize that; momentarily lapse, won't happen (today) again, Normy. Although Noah of the HHC is the Red Sea guy as I see it. He's got good & groovy moves.

• 4 weeks later...

Treshawn Thurman went for 30 and 11 in UNO's win over UMKC. I'm a broken record on this, but just can't figure out why this guy didn't have better offers. It wasn't grades.

Treshawn Thurman went for 30 and 11 in UNO's win over UMKC. I'm a broken record on this, but just can't figure out why this guy didn't have better offers. It wasn't grades.

Attitude issues maybe?  I'm not sure...just throwing it out there...small sample size but I got to watchi him this summer and he acted like a punk the majority of the game. 

Parkview Christian seems to get some pretty good coaches. Their football coaches have been Scott Frost's parents.

Also, a couple years ago Parkview had some pretty good foreign basketball players that were not allowed to play by the NSAA or some other governing authority--eligibility reasons, I believe.

LJS had article on junior Henry Tanksley of D-2 Parkview Christian this morning and said he is getting attention from NCAA D1 college coaches. Has anyone seen him play?

Where is Parkview Christian?
N 1st and Superior. Had a friend of mine that taught there several years ago.

Thanks, was not around when I ran the mean streets of Lincoln.

LJS had article on junior Henry Tanksley of D-2 Parkview Christian this morning and said he is getting attention from NCAA D1 college coaches. Has anyone seen him play?

PVCS has likely been around for 35 years, or so.

Been gone about that long.

Okay, many posters on this site haven't been alive that long. Just checkin' your age, col ;)

Okay, many posters on this site haven't been alive that long. Just checkin' your age, col ;)

I was part of the earth cooling.

I was part of the earth cooling.

You put the 'col' in "cool". ;)