OT Indiana 14-1

Bugeaters1

Extremely easy schedule and a little bit of luck.  Think KU 4-5 years ago when they started conference 13-0 then finished lower half.  I think Indiana is lowe half of B1G also.

From what I seen of them today I would think they are in the lower half of the league. It looked like they had a good crowd today it will be interesting to how long that crowd stays with the team.

Not sure we can call anyone's schedule easy looking at ours. But what we have over Indiana is experience, Indiana has like 6 freshmen playing a lot of minutes. Right now they have 2 freshmen guards leading the way for them in Larryn Brooks and Taylor Agler. Ohio State provided a blue print on how to take away those two to the rest of the league this afternoon and as a result Indiana was completely shut down.  I suspect they'll suffer more growing pains in the league but in the long run it will make them a better team. The new Ohio State coach has injected some life in what most thought would be a down year or two before he gets his players into the fold. 

Not sure we can call anyone's schedule easy looking at ours. But what we have over Indiana is experience, Indiana has like 6 freshmen playing a lot of minutes. Right now they have 2 freshmen guards leading the way for them in Larryn Brooks and Taylor Agler. Ohio State provided a blue print on how to take away those two to the rest of the league this afternoon and as a result Indiana was completely shut down.  I suspect they'll suffer more growing pains in the league but in the long run it will make them a better team. The new Ohio State coach has injected some life in what most thought would be a down year or two before he gets his players into the fold. 

And how did OSU become so mediocre ? Is that talent they have just not playing well or what.  I think team that everyone needs to look out for is Northwestern man when they get that going watch out.