Nebraska Cornhuskers (8-6) vs Michigan Wolverines (10-4)

Bugeaters1

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

I'm not sure UM was capable of stopping Biggs. It appears Miles has "doc" syndrome with losing guys on the bench. Webster did nothing to warrant his playing time down the stretch.

Biggs played entirely too few minutes. He was our best player by far and everytike he was out Michigan outplayed us. Why Miles refuses to give him more minutes is beyond me. Benny played way too much. He literally provides nothing at either end.

I'm not sure UM was capable of stopping Biggs. It appears Miles has "doc" syndrome with losing guys on the bench. Webster did nothing to warrant his playing time down the stretch.

Biggs played entirely too few minutes. He was our best player by far and everytike he was out Michigan outplayed us. Why Miles refuses to give him more minutes is beyond me. Benny played way too much. He literally provides nothing at either end.

Obviously Benny earns those minutes in practice... Miles said himself he needs more minutes.

This.

. Agreed. You can go back and look at the part of the game with Webster and Parker on the floor. Up 3 and we go down 5 because of it. It was 5 against 3 when we were on offense with that laughing. Let's hope that experiment is done.

Miles said it was Biggs play on the defensive end that kept him on the bench. Lmao! Put your whole team on the bench then coach. Dumb. Just dumb.

Yeah, that's funny, I'm pretty sure Michigan hit 4 or 5 buckets in a row with Biggs on the bench. Could be wrong, but the entire team was and has been bad on defense all year. That's on the coaches. Way way way too many flipping easy baskets for Jordan Morgan.

Miles said it was Biggs play on the defensive end that kept him on the bench. Lmao! Put your whole team on the bench then coach. Dumb. Just dumb.

Yeah, that's funny, I'm pretty sure Michigan hit 4 or 5 buckets in a row with Biggs on the bench. Could be wrong, but the entire team was and has been bad on defense all year. That's on the coaches. Way way way too many flipping easy baskets for Jordan Morgan.
. Definitely a BS excuse by Miles. Either that or for whatever reason he holds Biggs to a different standard than the other players. Right now Biggs>>>>>>Webster.

. Definitely a BS excuse by Miles. Either that or for whatever reason he holds Biggs to a different standard than the other players. Right now Biggs>>>>>>Webster.

Right now Biggs> the rest. 

Leadership helps get you a 'W' in close games. Unfortunately, we haven't had a true leader step up yet.

I don't know...Petteway had how many of our points in the final minutes? He put the team on his back. Yes his last shot rimmed out, and his free throw miss hurt, although that was bullshit of the refs to allows Michigan to delay the second free throw. Overall I think he's on his way to being our leader, if he makes that shot we are doing nothing but praising him.

Leadership helps get you a 'W' in close games. Unfortunately, we haven't had a true leader step up yet.

I don't know...Petteway had how many of our points in the final minutes? He put the team on his back. Yes his last shot rimmed out, and his free throw miss hurt, although that was bullshit of the refs to allows Michigan to delay the second free throw. Overall I think he's on his way to being our leader, if he makes that shot we are doing nothing but praising him.

I agree that one or two players are on their way to become a leader, but it not very clear at all at this point. But yes, if Petteway makes it, I think he would start to become a leader on the team.

I agree that one or two players are on their way to become a leader, but it not very clear at all at this point. But yes, if Petteway makes it, I think he would start to become a leader on the team.

Biggs obviously has potential if he stops screwing up of the court. That kid has the quickest burst with the ball in his hands that we've had in a looooong time. He literally beat everyone who tried guarding him off the dribble. (Miles, maybe give him a few more minutes. Your team sucks at defense anyway, might as well try keeping pace at the other end.)