Nebraska Cornhuskers (8-4) vs Ohio State Buckeyes (14-0) Game Thread

49r

What a pathetic end to an otherwise good half. Really pissed it down our legs. Doesn't help that Ohio State is allowed to bump and grind our guards all the way out to the mid court. Thought that was supposed to be a foul now? I guess not if you're a top 25 Big Ten team. Literally watched that De la valde whatever defend with his hand on webster's forearm the entire time he dribbles the ball.

It's hard to stay with a good team when you struggle doing simple things like inbound the ball. And when the good team is allowed to play Craftball and you have to play regular basketball.

Speaking of Craftball, what did Biggs do to commit a foul that caused Nebraska to lose the ball on that late inbounds play? Those of us watching BTN didn't get to see because they were busy showing a graphic of how many wins the Rosy-Cheeked Hacker has amassed in his seemingly 9 year Ohio State career.

Why did we have that lineup in the game at the end of the half?

No clue. I'm guessing Miles thought we could just survive and not get a 3rd foul on any of our key players. But Rivers, Hawkins, Smith, Gallegos, and Webster? I thought he would at least put in one of creators when we had the ball out of bounds with 14 seconds but whatever.

I think I said that by the time that the season was at the mid point that the reffing would go back to what it always has been.

People didn't like all the fouls calls so they have "adjusted the game"

Didn't tell us though, so we as fans get to complain some more about how the game is to be called.

This is just my own conspiracy theory.;)

So Smith gets a shot driving to the rack gets gets a bucket is fouled but they end up with ball out of bounds. So the other 3 called foul on floor ?

Ohio State gets that bucket counted and no one even questions it. Such is the world of being a nobody on the road at the Big Ten's premier team.

So at the least Smith is shooting free throws right ?