Any chance for Standhardinger's Hawaii team to play Creighton?

Norm Peterson

Speaking of Creighton, you s'pose it bothers them at all to look at the polls and, with their best team ever, they're not currently ranked but Wichita State and Oregon (with a coach many of them seem to think overstayed his welcome in Omaha) are both ranked in the top 10?   If I were a Creighton fan, that would bother me.  Especially with the best player they've ever had on the best team they've ever had and both their old, former rival and their old, former coach are ranked top 10 and they're not ranked at all.

Speaking of Creighton, you s'pose it bothers them at all to look at the polls and, with their best team ever, they're not currently ranked but Wichita State and Oregon (with a coach many of them seem to think overstayed his welcome in Omaha) are both ranked in the top 10?   If I were a Creighton fan, that would bother me.  Especially with the best player they've ever had on the best team they've ever had and both their old, former rival and their old, former coach are ranked top 10 and they're not ranked at all.

I think you will find that most Creighton fans understand that the Jays will have plenty of opportunities to enter the top 25 before the end of the year.   It will likely start this week in the coaches poll as the Jays were receiving the 26th most votes. 

I think you will find that most Creighton fans understand that the Jays will have plenty of opportunities to enter the top 25 before the end of the year.   It will likely start this week in the coaches poll as the Jays were receiving the 26th most votes. 

Mose, I actually expected them to be ranked already.  Following up a good home win against Marquette with a solid road win over Seton Hall I thought would bump them into the rankings for sure.  Which is another reason I figured Creighton fans would be a little frustrated right now.  I mean, what do you have to do to get ranked?  Only 2 losses and some quality wins since.

P.S.  Just checked.  Coaches' poll just came out (since this morning) and Creighton comes in at #23.  Congrats Bluejays.