#24 Illinois 70 American 55 W

#21 Maryland 82 Winthrop 62 W

North Florida 73 Purdue 70 L

#14 Ohio St 70 Colgate 50 W

#19 Michigan St 85 Arkansas-Pine Bluff 52 W

#23 Butler 65 Northwestern 56 L

Penn St 73 Marshall 69 W

Indiana 95 Savannah St 49 W

Creighton lost to North Texas yesterday...a North Texas team that is not very good. Chalk that up as a bad loss if we are on the bubble at the end of the year.  Not sure they get within the top 100 of the RPI this year. 

Our fate doesn't, and shouldn't, lie in the hands of Creighton. Fortunately, there's a lot of season left to be played.

Creighton lost to North Texas yesterday...a North Texas team that is not very good. Chalk that up as a bad loss if we are on the bubble at the end of the year.  Not sure they get within the top 100 of the RPI this year. 

Our fate doesn't, and shouldn't, lie in the hands of Creighton. Fortunately, there's a lot of season left to be played.

I never said it did.  With a solid Big Ten showing we can play our way in...but if we fall on the bubble again this year that's a loss that is not going to impress the committee. 

I never said it did.  With a solid Big Ten showing we can play our way in...but if we fall on the bubble again this year that's a loss that is not going to impress the committee. 

My mistake; I can't read. Completely agree, it's not going to help out our resume at all. And I also feel we're not going to get as much of a break as we did last year as a bubble team. We're going to have to earn it even more this year.

Indiana looking good vs G-town early 2nd half on ESPN2, up 49-41

Hoosiers have some shooters this season, so they can spread the floor nicely, also good quickness and a couple of really good looking freshmen - quite a different looking team offensively than a year ago

PBA will have to be cranked up Wednesday afternoon - NU going to need all of the home court advantage it can get

Also Jim Calhoun is awful as an analyst. Of course, I couldn't stand him when coaching either.  ;) At least he can't cheat the NCAA rules as an analyst ... I don't think.  ;)

Headed to OT 77-77

IU grabbed the lead, then gave up another big run and was down 5 with 40 sec left before Yogi banked home a 3 from well behind the NBA 3-pt line and then hit a pull up 3 while straddling the NBA 3-pt line, sandwiched around 1 G-town FT. IU showed plenty of toughness fighting back after two awful stretches, but they're very lucky to be in OT. Yogi's two 3s were both almost impossible shots.

Great game though!

G-town wins 91-87. G-town jumped in front by 7 early in OT, but IU fought back again and had the ball twice down 3, but rushed a long 3-pt shot the first time and turned it over the second time, and IU never got the ball back down one possession again.

I thought IU did a lot of good things, but it seemed like when Yogi tried to dominate the ball, they struggled a bit (not withstanding the pair of 3s he threw in at the end of regulation, although both of those were desperation type shots). And it seemed like Yogi tried to take over in the middle of when G-town started to make its runs, which lengthened the runs a bit. IU was really clicking when they shared the ball and spread the floor. 

Should be a really good test Wednesday!

I know we didn't end up playing DePaul out in Hawaii, but after watching them, that team was a complete disaster out there. Hard to believe they're alone in first in the Big lEast at 3-0. Not sure if that says more about the quality of the Big lEast, the quality of the conference teams DePaul has played so far, or maybe it's both equally.