Around the B1G

Row6Seat10

Here are some of the more interesting scores from around the league this past weekend.

#4 Notre Dame 86 - Michigan 64

#12 Penn St 66 - #24 Texas A&M 58

Noah's Northwestern team 90 - Loyola (IL) 57   NW hits 13 three pointers in this game.

#18 Purdue 71 - Kansas 68 in Lawrence

#17 Iowa St 83 - #21 Iowa 70 in Ames

Indiana leads the B1G with an 11-0 record. Their biggest win came in the B1G/ACC. They beat Virginia Tech 71-65. The Huskers sit in 4th place behind Iowa and Minnesota.

Today, the 'Cats blew out an Oral Roberts team that comes to the Bank later this month in a rare weekday morning game.

Northwestern has pretty good offensive flow, but is very careless with the ball--racked up 14 giveaways in the first half alone.  Still, it was an 84-54 NU victory.

But, at least the Huskers game won't be in front of thousands of screaming kids (field trip day).  I needed earplugs for the game today... and was also "demoted" from my usual spot in the student section down to courtside seats!

Today, the 'Cats blew out an Oral Roberts team that comes to the Bank later this month in a rare weekday morning game.

Northwestern has pretty good offensive flow, but is very careless with the ball--racked up 14 giveaways in the first half alone.  Still, it was an 84-54 NU victory.

But, at least the Huskers game won't be in front of thousands of screaming kids (field trip day).  I needed earplugs for the game today... and was also "demoted" from my usual spot in the student section down to courtside seats!

Well Noah you should have been at the bank when the Huskers played UCLA. I think there were close to 5,000 screaming kids at that game. Good grief you couldn't move through the aisles.

A few interesting scores from the B1G and other curious games from this past week.

Oklahoma St. 63 - Michigan St. 57........  MSU picked to finish in the top 3 of the B1G has lost 4 of their last 6.

Illinois/Chicago 58 - Wisconsin 56........... The Badgers sit in last place in the B1G with a 6-5 record

UCLA 58 - Minnesota 55

Noah's other team Northwestern 84 - Oral Roberts 54........ (our next 2 opponents)

Michigan 83 - Southern 59........ a common opponent the Huskers beat 87-64

Marist 76 - Oklahoma 69...... OU now 8-4 on the season

Hampton 86 - K-State 75.... could be a long season for ex-Husker Katya Lieck. She had 18 points and 12 rebounds against Hampton.

Could there be a Noah sighting at PBA Jan. 2 when the Huskers open up the B1G against NW?