How Good Is Tai Webster??

Some_Fulla

30 minutes after practice and guys are still competing and pushing each other to improve #huskers

http://instagram.com/p/hexIoyI-5u/

At Texas Tech in a small sample size, Terran went 12-26 (.462) 

This year, TP is shooting 34-39 (.872)

If there is one guy I'd want to see with Tai 30 minutes after practice working on FTs, it's TP

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

I do think Malcom Brogdon of the Milwaukee Bucks is going to changes some teams outlook on 4 and 5 year College players....

Why pay a guy for 3 years why they develop and then when they are finally good enough to contribute, you have to pay them a bunch of money as their rookie contract ends or let them leave via free agency.

Why not draft a guy that has shown development in college and fits a role on the tea...you control their rookie contract until they are 26 or 27 instead of 22 or 23.

Now each play is different and the top players will usually be Freshman, but the marginal guys that are leaving early....I think teams will reconsider them as the team that drafts them doesn't always reap the benefits.

1 hour ago, Blindcheck said:

I do think Malcom Brogdon of the Milwaukee Bucks is going to changes some teams outlook on 4 and 5 year College players....

Why pay a guy for 3 years why they develop and then when they are finally good enough to contribute, you have to pay them a bunch of money as their rookie contract ends or let them leave via free agency.

Why not draft a guy that has shown development in college and fits a role on the tea...you control their rookie contract until they are 26 or 27 instead of 22 or 23.

Now each play is different and the top players will usually be Freshman, but the marginal guys that are leaving early....I think teams will reconsider them as the team that drafts them doesn't always reap the benefits.

The Brogdon archtype player in the second round is going to make a lot of sense to teams that have been in the lotto for the last 6 years (Kings, TWolves, Sixers, Lakers, Magic) you cant keep stocking up on developmental players and sell your fan base that your going to start competing, nor can you keep going the draft and stash. I know this year will still have some draft and stash type players, but i think more teams will be looking for that role player type that can actually contribute in the next three years. 

• 4 weeks later...