2014 center Kingsley Okoroh

Hooper

He apparently is still peeking at us.

RT @PremierBall: '14 7'1 C Kingsley Okoroh/ Westwind Prep. College List; Gonzaga, Portland, Nebraska, Utah, Tennesse, Purdue & Wichita St. …

None of the schools have officially pulled the trigger on an offer.  I think the list changes when schools start offering.

Yeah, based on that video he'd have a ways to go before he could play at the Big Ten level. Likely would want to have him redshirt his first year and receive some significant "big man" coaching. 

I'd be curious how long he has played basketball.

Not sure you'd want him and Vooch on the roster at the same time, if you know what I mean.  ;)

• 1 month later...

i wouldnt mind two 7 footers, you hope one works out, i spose, so with biggs leaving we have 2 or 3 more open to fill?

1. Gallegos' spot (Hammond)

2. Biggs' spot

3. Open spot

Hammond coming in and then there are two to fill prior to any departures (if any).

I would be very surprised if a 4th spot doesn't open. It is decision time for Vooch. Either use his redshirt year and transfer to a place where he can play with two years of eligibility left or finish at Nebraska and, perhaps, never play.

i wouldnt mind two 7 footers, you hope one works out, i spose, so with biggs leaving we have 2 or 3 more open to fill?

1. Gallegos' spot (Hammond)

2. Biggs' spot

3. Open spot

Hammond coming in and then there are two to fill prior to any departures (if any).

I would be very surprised if a 4th spot doesn't open. It is decision time for Vooch. Either use his redshirt year and transfer to a place where he can play with two years of eligibility left or finish at Nebraska and, perhaps, never play.

I would be very surprised if we didn't try to sign 3 guys in addition to Hammond. That would require the scenario you mention above.

• 1 month later...

"Okoroh, 7-1 and listed anywhere from 225 to 245 pounds, has drawn the most interest from Nebraska, Gonzaga, Utah, Tennessee, Portland, Oakland, UTEP, Purdue and Wichita State.

In the European under-18 championships in 2013, Okoroh averaged 9.1 points, 10.8 rebounds and 2.7 blocks in nine games."

http://sports.omaha.com/2014/02/12/arizona-7-footer-shooting-guard-on-nu-list/#.UzxkSz9dU7E