Rivalary's you would like to see.

icedragon101

I was thinking about this and wondering if there is an benifit to dreaming about what could be.  If we could play any one on a regular basis besides Omaha and Creighton who would it be?  Me personally I would like to  play the following

1.  St Louis

2.  Drake

3.  Witchita St

4.  Wyoming

5. BYU

6. Colorado St

7. Air Force

8.  UNLV

9 Harvard

10 Cal

I was thinking about this and wondering if there is an benifit to dreaming about what could be.  If we could play any one on a regular basis besides Omaha and Creighton who would it be?  Me personally I would like to  play the following

1.  St Louis

2.  Drake

3.  Witchita St

4.  Wyoming

5. BYU

6. Colorado St

7. Air Force

8.  UNLV

9 Harvard

10 Cal

I think rivalries have to be formed with teams from your own neck of the woods.  It's tough to develop a true rivalry with a  team from across the country.  And it has to be a team you play every year.  I could see a rivalry with St. Louis or Wichita State.  Though I'd rather have a rivalry with KU or Mizzou.

Rivalry?  If we stay at the same level we're at now, any of those teams would be fine. If we get to the level we want/think/hope we're going to get to, those teams make for nice opponents in November and December.

I'd love to see something renewed with ISU.  That was always chippy.

Everyone could stay overnight at Doc's house

If this would actually happen I would think Iowa State makes logical sense. 

I do like the idea of playing DePaul every year and having a presence in Chicago would be nice. 

But finding and playing games in area where the team and program can be viasable to targeted recruits in a must.