Cloudy night at PBA

Nighthawk

Just wondering what it was like to watch the game through the cloud of smoke (or whatever that is) in the 300 section. There was very little air flow last night above the 100 section. I could tell it must have been bad in the 300 section as that smoke they release for the lights just sat there most of the game. Also had to deal with a broken down elevator and the smell of burnt grease from the concession stands. I'm enjoying the basketball games but for a new arena these are issues that need to be addressed quickly.

I did hear...and maybe it's been posted elsewhere that WiFi might be in the entire building in the next 8-10 weeks or so. I guess it just works in the 100 level as my dad said he had it when he went to the women's game the night before. Hell...my phone spent so much time searching for a signal of any kind in the 200 level that my fully charged phone was dead around 7:30.

My phone still barely works up in the 300 level where my seats actually are.  In the second half of the last three games when I've improved my lie after halftime, it's become very brick-like.  But the same thing happens at the football games too.....

Word was there would be a tower or something put in by January.  Still kind of a sad problem (if a first world problem at its finest) to have in 2013-2014