Top Ten in the Coaches Poll

Row6Seat10

couple of thoughts on this.  timing between the driving posts and entry passes has to improve, as they usually are ending up too far under the basket.  someone hopefully at point really needs to step up and be a better floor general.  finally someone has to become consistant from outside shooting wise.  defense is generally good enough.  i know it's a bit early to judge after 2 games and the energy level against bama really wasn't there, but those things do have to get fixed.  in short i have to agree with with bugeaters.  the good news is we are still blowing out good teams with the issues and, i'm certain that everything is fixable.

To high this early in the season.

Perhaps, but that's how this stuff works.  A lot of it is your reputation.  You're coming off a Sweet 16 season, returning a bunch of starters including an All-American candidate in Jordan Hooper, and the box scores say you're putting up points against major conference opponents.  These rankings aren't based on super-in-depth analysis.  More like superficial analysis.

But top 10?  We'll take it.