FGCU Game Thread: You Haven't Done Nothing

cipsucks

Not to nitpick a great win or anything, but I do worry about the interior offense. Could be tough going in the Big Ten, but having a bunch of shooters and quick players can make up for a lot of that.

We need more than Shields on the interior, that's for sure!

Can't recall the question but on the way home, listening to the post-game, they asked Miles something about the combinations of players he can put out there on the floor and, with a little reluctance in his voice, Miles said "We're still a big away."  We need that guy who can reliably catch that post entry pass, wheel and score.  But I really like the way we can switch defensive assignments, especially with the new rules that limit your defense.

Agreed, wow! If we have a long ways to go before we are a cohesive unit as Miles has stated. I will take it! I thought we looked great, had chemistry and our overall athleticism has skyrocheted! Only one game, but I think our future looks very, very, very bright!

Plus this is a game style and arena recruits will want to play in!