FGCU Game Thread: You Haven't Done Nothing

cipsucks

Okay, what's going on?  I come here to be part of the arena/season opener looking for a game thread, and what do I find?   Fricking crickets!  Someone needs to carry the mantle and start game threads here.  This is my last one.  I mean it!  Come December 1, I'm outta here, with the exception of a Sunday morning post every now and then.

On to the game---Huskers are a 3 point favorite.  I have no clue as to how this young team reacts to the big lights.  Could be deer in the headlights, could be deer hunter.  Who knows.

Enjoy the season everyone.  I know I will.  My prediction, Huskers win by 8.  GO BIG RED!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKhMMCaFQsk

tcp!   How did that brisket turn out?

my sister and I did it in theoven. and our first time, so it was pretty good. very nice meat, D. we kinda cooked it a bit too long, but it's still really good. Oh, and the Wagyu strips were fabulous! Worth the wait.

Sorry for the slow response. I have to get used to manually refreshing this board...:)

Briskets are tricky.  We've got the prime ribs on hand. Let me know if you want one. Your discretionary spending has probably taken a hit, though, since the pot tax was passed...... ;)

ha! VA wouldn't let me use it anyway, so no skin off my back. If you have the prime rib @Dec I might grab one. If not, no biggie. That brisket's enough meat to last until thanksgiving. that thing was huge.

Briskets are tricky.  We've got the prime ribs on hand. Let me know if you want one. Your discretionary spending has probably taken a hit, though, since the pot tax was passed...... ;)

ha! VA wouldn't let me use it anyway, so no skin off my back. If you have the prime rib @Dec I might grab one. If not, no biggie. That brisket's enough meat to last until thanksgiving. that thing was huge.

I'll save a 4 and 7 pounder for you.  Let me know if you want one.  If not, that's fine.  They move quickly.

I'll save a 4 and 7 pounder for you.  Let me know if you want one.  If not, that's fine.  They move quickly.

sure thing! i"ll get back to you on it. what I really need is for BTN to switch these games.

Looks like I'll be following along with you guys, Firstrow stream isn't working for me... Yet at least

Welcome.  We're pretty congenial here.  For the most part....

Thank you I've enjoyed my stay for the past week.

The only thing we ask is that you mock Creighton as much as we do.