FGCU rundown by an Eagles Fan(Very Long Post)

SwflEagle

THANK YOU for that great write up and WELCOME.

Norm, Jimmy, Dimes, HuskerBB, Uneblinstu, etc, etc. (AKA our long time, long time posters).

Do any of you remember when we hosted North Texas in year two or so of the site? We had a whole bunch of great posters make it over from their message board.

This kid reminds me of them - just a GREAT basketball fan with knowledge and passion. I LOVE IT.

I think I speak for all of us when I say, good luck every single day except for tomorrow, and we would like to see you check in from time to time, even after the game is over. Maybe you can adopt the Huskers as your "2nd team" as many around the country did last year during the Tourney with FCGU. We're both underdogs with great fans. Would be great to see you around here from time to time throughout the year, as you can find many of our games on national TV and follow from afar.

I lived in Florida a few years too so mad respect for your state.

Hope you hang around and adopt the 'Skers.

Go Big Red and good luck after tomorrow - will be pulling for you!!!

You can be sure I'll being poking around here all season and I will be rooting for you guy for games 2-30+. For the second team though I grew up a die hard Syracuse fan thanks to most of my family being from upstate New York. That is were I first got my passion for the sport. I don't even know if I can call them my number 2, more like 1a and 1b with FGCU.

well if they are 1a and 1b... we can still be number 2 right!? :) Welcome to the board and good luck tonight!

Haha great point! Thank you, this has been one of the best boards I've posted on in quite sometime. Everyone here is nice and doesn't attack opposing fans for having a different POV. Good luck to you as well!

My lips are sealed. If you guys want to reciprocate the love to the Eagles as your second favorite team I just started a forum for us not to long ago at  http://fgcudunkcity.proboards.com/ right now there is not a lot going on over there because its so new, but I am working on creating an internet community like the one you have here.