Row6Seat10

Here's how the B1G fared today.

Nebraska 77 -  UCLA 49

Bradley 98  -  Illinois 92

Ohio State 70  -  West Virginia 61

Bowling Green 63  -  Michigan 52

Iowa 70  -  UC Riverside 56

Penn State 117  -  St. Francis (PA) 77

And our next opponent Alabama fell to Chattanooga (the team the Huskers beat last year in the first round of the big dance)  82-70

Bugeater,

Yes Jess was decked out in her husker gear with her signature headband.  She was sitting in about row 4 seat 3 of section 11

Not sure how many noticed but just a few rows ahead of HB sat the future of Husker basketball. Jessica Shepard, Kaylee and Lanie (wishfull thinking) Page!

Good catch, all.  It has been fun seeing The Franchise at each game, helping recruit.  Outgoing young lady.  Glad she could make the game despite it being during regular school hours.  Can't believe I didn't notice the Page sisters.  Having too much fun watching the game, I guess.

How many games will it take for the arena officials to open up more concession stands? They had to know that having almost 10,000 fans served by two stands wasn't enough. I said "to hell with it", the lines were so long I didn't even bother to get my usual mountain dew.

what a nice problem to have at a women's bb game!     ;)       on the other hand,  :angry: