One Week Until the Start of the 2013-14 Season

hhcmatt

Looks like Pitchford played in the SDSU scrimmage and should be manning the opening tip for UNK according to our man BR

* PITCHFORD RETURNS: Sophomore forward Walter Pitchford has returned to practice and is doing well after sitting out with tendinitis in his right shoulder.

Pitchford played 19 minutes in Nebraska’s closed scrimmage Sunday against South Dakota State. Those who saw the scrimmage, won by South Dakota State in a close outcome, said Nebraska had a difficult time scoring in a game that was foul-plagued.

To wit: Nebraska held SDSU scoreless for the scrimmage’s first 4-5 minutes, yet led only 2-0.

Who is that getting picked in the video on the third post by Dimes?  Tell me it isn't Biggs.....

I don't know if it was Biggs who got picked but it was Peltz who picked him.

I think it was Parker.  Bro appears to have some size over him.

#1 - Biggs

#3 - Parker

Unless they switched jerseys, you can make out that Biggs gets turned over and Parker comes racing up the court afterwards.

Looks like Pitchford played in the SDSU scrimmage and should be manning the opening tip for UNK according to our man BR

* PITCHFORD RETURNS: Sophomore forward Walter Pitchford has returned to practice and is doing well after sitting out with tendinitis in his right shoulder.

Pitchford played 19 minutes in Nebraska’s closed scrimmage Sunday against South Dakota State. Those who saw the scrimmage, won by South Dakota State in a close outcome, said Nebraska had a difficult time scoring in a game that was foul-plagued.

To wit: Nebraska held SDSU scoreless for the scrimmage’s first 4-5 minutes, yet led only 2-0.

Yikes.. I am sure there were some first game jitters that we will probably see against UNK and FGCU as well!  I think we will be ok though once we get some confidence.

The fouls should have been called on the defense, which should have opened things up for the offense. 

We should have a lot better idea on Monday.

Who is that getting picked in the video on the third post by Dimes?  Tell me it isn't Biggs.....

I don't know if it was Biggs who got picked but it was Peltz who picked him.

I think it was Parker.  Bro appears to have some size over him.

#1 - Biggs

#3 - Parker

Unless they switched jerseys, you can make out that Biggs gets turned over and Parker comes racing up the court afterwards.

You win.