New Washut article about remaining targets?

I'll be honest I feel like Trey could be a guy the coaches feel would be an upgrade over Benny and both are the same class.  If Benny transfers and they brought in Dickerson you lose some knowledge and continuity but upgrade in talent and still stay on the same progress numbers wise for that class.

I'll be honest I feel like Trey could be a guy the coaches feel would be an upgrade over Benny and both are the same class. If Benny transfers and they brought in Dickerson you lose some knowledge and continuity but upgrade in talent and still stay on the same progress numbers wise for that class.

Good out look on it kamdy, if they do intend to take a pg in this class I see it being a juco. I would like the best available big/pf and then the next best and if Dickerson is that guy, go that route.

After doing more digging Dickerson is a 3 for 3 guy so he would actually be a sophomore when he goes to his next school.  He was eligible out of HS but decided not to go to Murray State.  Could be a plus to get a third year if the guy is the real deal.

3 yrs would definitely be preferable to only 2 for JUCO transitioning to D-1...