2016 SF/SG Josh Hall -> Nevada -> Missouri St

• 11 months later...

Joshua Hall seems like an intriguing prospect. His twitter states that he is 6'-7".

I did not locate any info anywhere that even suggests Adam E. Barnes is in Lynchburg, VA... unless this is a very recent development; here's the info attainable on the coaching staff for Genesis Academy Gifted Athletes Program: http://tghoops.com/team_staff.php?team_id=336730

Joshua Hall seems like an intriguing prospect. His twitter states that he is 6'-7".

I did not locate any info anywhere that even suggests Adam E. Barnes is in Lynchburg, VA... unless this is a very recent development; here's the info attainable on the coaching staff for Genesis Academy Gifted Athletes Program: http://tghoops.com/team_staff.php?team_id=336730

you are missing my post above.  He is FROM Houston, where Barnes is located, but goes to school in Virginia.  So he relationship with Barnes stems from his time he spends at home working out in the summer time.

you are missing my post above.  He is FROM Houston, where Barnes is located, but goes to school in Virginia.  So he relationship with Barnes stems from his time he spends at home working out in the summer time.

FWIW, my post was directed at Normy's inquiry about Adam E. Barnes... and, I am aware of the Houston connection.

FWIW, my post was directed at Normy's inquiry about Adam E. Barnes... and, I am aware of the Houston connection.

Badgett fan in the OP said that Barnes was coaching at the Genesis Academy.  That post was from a year ago, BTW. 

Nevertheless, IIRC, I do believe I checked Barnes' twitter feed at the time and, if I'm not mistaken, I do believe he claimed he had taken a position on that coaching staff.  I don't believe he asserts being connected with that program any longer, though. 

I thought Barnes was a Husker fan? He used to post on some boards I was apart of. Does he not want his guys going to NU for some reason?

He gets brought up because he used to post on some Husker board back in the day and is also from Nebraska so some members on the board personally know him.  The response is typically mixed.

As far as I know, none of the high school kids he has worked with have never ended up at Nebraska.

I have zero idea of how much influence he would have in such a decision nor how much input he would make. In his line of work, being hooked into as many schools as possible would be better for business than aligned with one. Given the former Husker athletes he does work with, it would be odd to find out he's steering kids to stay away from Nebraska. 

Badgett fan in the OP said that Barnes was coaching at the Genesis Academy.  That post was from a year ago, BTW. 

Nevertheless, IIRC, I do believe I checked Barnes' twitter feed at the time and, if I'm not mistaken, I do believe he claimed he had taken a position on that coaching staff.  I don't believe he asserts being connected with that program any longer, though. 

Yeah, did not notice that was from a year ago...

We're still listed in the running for this kid: 6'6", 180, ranked by Rivals as the #67 player overall in the class of 2016.

Just thought I'd throw that out there.  Appears we're still in play.

What'd I do?  Usually when I get down-arrowed, I can figure out why.  But ... this?  I'm flummoxed.

Maybe someone clicked on by accident.  doubt they meant to on a regular comment like that

We're still listed in the running for this kid: 6'6", 180, ranked by Rivals as the #67 player overall in the class of 2016.

What'd I do?  Usually when I get down-arrowed, I can figure out why.  But ... this?  I'm flummoxed.

DON'T LET THE MAN WIN NORM! Fight the powers that be, your voice must be heard...ATTICA...ATTICA...ATTICE...

DON'T LET THE MAN WIN NORM! Fight the powers that be, your voice must be heard...ATTICA...ATTICA...ATTICE...

I think what we had here was just a failure to communicate ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2f-MZ2HRHQ

I think what we had here was just a failure to communicate ...

my all time favorite movie!

• hhcmatt changed the title to 2016 SF/SG Josh Hall -> Nevada -> Missouri St