Josh Cunningham -> Dayton

bball23

• 2 months later...

According to Rivals, this Mac Irvin Fire kid is still uncommitted, still lists having medium interest in us (along with several other schools) and ranks 80th among the Rivals 150 for 2014.

If there's still any chance with him, I'd suggest he'd be a very good get for us.

Kamdy?  Know anything?  Is this still an active recruitment?

According to Rivals, this Mac Irvin Fire kid is still uncommitted, still lists having medium interest in us (along with several other schools) and ranks 80th among the Rivals 150 for 2014.

If there's still any chance with him, I'd suggest he'd be a very good get for us.

according to rivals, he only has 1 official visit left.

isn't this what Norm posted in the one above yours?  Why the need to repeat it 11 minutes later?

isn't this what Norm posted in the one above yours?  Why the need to repeat it 11 minutes later?

Actually, it was 9 minutes later.

• 1 month later...

I don't see where it says he has NEW interest in us.  When I looked at Verbal Commits, it says we were added to his list of interested schools back in 2012.

There were also some tweets from various people suggesting he'd eliminated Iowa State and was down to a final 6 schools of Creighton, Bradley, Oklahoma, DePaul, Indiana and South Carolina.  And that was within the last 24 hours.  And it also showed new interest in Indiana as of 1/28/14 with no offer yet.

Unless he schedules an official visit or something, I'm not seeing anything to suggest he has renewed interest in us.  The only thing that would give me any kind of hope whatsoever is that he didn't sign an LOI in November and we still have room.

Can someone enlighten me more about why we think there might be renewed interest?

Can someone enlighten me more about why we think there might be renewed interest?

On the verbal commits page,  they now say he is interested in us.

I would assume that all teams that were ticked with cunningham and no interest previously have been flipped wholesale to medium. 

• 10 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...