This weekend

I think Hahn from Fremont, Hagedorn from Norfolk the kid from North Sioux City that I can't remember and others.  I think Coach Miles does a good job of touching base with some local kids that have potential, just in case they develop their game to be a Big Ten player.  I'm guessing it will be a mix of 2014, 2015 and maybe 2016 classes.

The team I coached with my son on it played his team when they were in 8th grade in a tournament in Ames. At that time Tillo was head and shoulders better than anyone else on the court, and we had a some pretty good players on our team, as did the other team. He was the best player that we ever played against. I have not seen him play since then, but I imagine he is probably pretty good. I know he has had pretty good stats his first 2 years in high school. His team came to Lincoln and played Southwest last year and I was hoping to watch that game, but my son had a game that same night.