2015 4-Star PG Bryant Crawford

Hooper

I saw him last December as a sophomore and at the time I'll be honest, wished NU could someday get a guy like him.  Obviously with an in with Coach Hunter it helps but I still think he will be extremely tough.  He is the HS version of a Chris Paul in my opinion.  He can drive the lane, he can shoot from long range, he facilitates better than I've seen a HS kid do in a long time, and hes extremely long so he also gets rebounds, steals, and blocks consistently.  Hes the ultimate stat sheet filler, and will be a great player at the next level.

I've heard both Indiana coaches have a little heat on their backsides.  I was talking with some Purdue fans after the game on Sunday and they said the word is that Painter has another year to get Purdue's poop in a group or he could be Gandhi.

And even if neither Crean nor Painter are on the hot seat, people are still going to tell Crawford that.

We have a shot because of Hunter. He really needs to sign a guy otherwise wh is he here?

I'm willing to be patient with Hunter. It's a lot easier to tell people to come to Georgetown than it is Nebraska. On the court, we're starting to do our part. Hopefully by the 2015 class Hunter will have us in on some awfully good talent from Baltimore/DC.

• 6 months later...