Less than 3 months until Nebrasketball Season

hhcmatt

Well, remember, everyone in that pic is 6' 5" or taller and he's clearly taller than Hawkins and you can tell he's a smidge taller than Fuller.  Remember, Serj is 7' 1"...

The slope in that pic isn't left to right, it's up and down, it's coming at the photographer.  You put him next to me, he'll look plenty tall.

A couple of years back on one of the husker football posters a bunch of the players were throwing very suttle gang signs.

UNL didn't know about until later when they were recruiting a kid who was crip said he would/couldn't go because Nebraska was a blood school.

Same year that in the media guide a Chicago player was flashing Latin king gang signs in a photo

A couple of years back on one of the husker football posters a bunch of the players were throwing very suttle gang signs.

UNL didn't know about until later when they were recruiting a kid who was crip said he would/couldn't go because Nebraska was a blood school.

Same year that in the media guide a Chicago player was flashing Latin king gang signs in a photo

I have not heard about this before...are the players still part of NU?

This was back during the glory years back in the early and mid 90's.

The poster had a picture of the players and soem of the guys where holding their helmets by the face mask.  The way they were holding it was a blood sign.

I got all the information when I went to a gang training for school teachers a few years back.  Very interesting stuff.

I'll see if I can find a picture.