2015 SF Edward Morrow - Signed

trickey

Just to double check, but those visits are "officials" right? And each recruits gets a total of five?

Yes and yes. Total of 5 officials allowed so with Ed taking those 2 he's still allowed to take 3 others if he wants. Will be interesting to see where he takes them.

Just to double check, but those visits are "officials" right? And each recruits gets a total of five?

Yes and yes. Total of 5 officials allowed so with Ed taking those 2 he's still allowed to take 3 others if he wants. Will be interesting to see where he takes them.

Minnesota will probably be one. Richard Pitino may build a monster off his father's coattails.

Thank you.

That's Miami weekend. Should be a pretty crazy weekend in Lincoln for him.

I hate to bring fb into bball recruits, but he picked a huge weekend for a visit. Everyone should be pumped for the prime time night game.

I don't think it is a problem because they go hand in hand. these kids play so many AAU and high school games that football season is really the only time they can come and see what Lincoln is like during a sporting event. Also more students and things to do for a football game weekend. Durning their basketball season they most likely wouldn't get to see a game or stay more than one night. Plus I think that all the coaches help recruit kids to this school no matter the sport. And finally, Ed's dad gets to be back for another game.;)

That's Miami weekend. Should be a pretty crazy weekend in Lincoln for him.

I hate to bring fb into bball recruits, but he picked a huge weekend for a visit. Everyone should be pumped for the prime time night game.
I don't think it is a problem because they go hand in hand. these kids play so many AAU and high school games that football season is really the only time they can come and see what Lincoln is like during a sporting event. Also more students and things to do for a football game weekend. Durning their basketball season they most likely wouldn't get to see a game or stay more than one night. Plus I think that all the coaches help recruit kids to this school no matter the sport. And finally, Ed's dad gets to be back for another game.;)
Very valid point silver. I always just wish that some kids would be able to make it for an actual bball game, but it makes sense to why they can't. Ed's dad has to be pumped to come see the Miami game tho!

The 1994 national championship team is celebrating its 20-year reunion for the Miami game.  Ed Morrow was still on the football roster in 1994, before injuries ended his career.  He was going to be in town anyway.  It only makes sense to line up his son's official visit with that trip.

by the time this recruitment is over he'll probably be well over 30 pages.  maybe 30+ is the extra good luck lol

I addressed that very concern earlier on in this thread:

We're going over 20 pages on this one too...easily.

But a though occurred to me just now.  Maybe it's not that going over 20 pages is the curse....maybe it's not getting over like 50 pages on a kid is what's the problem.

We just need to post MORE in these recruiting threads!!!

Just my opinion but I think this kid is in the bag. He isn't as big as Akoy but is a more complete player at this stage. Would love to see him get to a legit 6 8. He plays like a beast inside.

Rodman was 6'7" and not many people wanted to be in the paint with him.