Got my season tickets today

Buglem

Finally! They always wait until the last minute to send them out. I like what they did with the pictures and historic perspective on the tickets. Also like the phrase "be there from the beginning".

Anyone else get theirs? What did you think of them?

How many Runza wins this year? Over/Under 5?

Your post made me look at the back of the tickets. I LOVE the fact that the Runza promotion is based on scoring over 70 points instead of defense. I love great defense but I'd rather watch a game where we are SCORING POINTS!!!

Now that makes a lot more sense. What was it in the past? Keep the opponent under 40 points?

Last year we got it if we held the opponent under 50 points. Which I believe we only got twice or three times. I like the idea with scoring over 70. The real question is how many times will we score over 70?

Finally! They always wait until the last minute to send them out. I like what they did with the pictures and historic perspective on the tickets. Also like the phrase "be there from the beginning".

Anyone else get theirs? What did you think of them?

Obviously they forgot to mail mine out?

YES!!! My tickets came as well. Norm is stoked. And one of the first things I looked at was what the Runza promotion would be. Like Buglem, I totally agree I'd rather have a goal based on how many we score rather than how low we hold the opponent. That's all kinds of good in my opinion. How many times in the past did you look up at the 10 minute mark of the 2nd half and see an opponent score under 40 and think, "we have a chance at a Runza tonight fellas" only to have the other team go crazy in the last 5 minutes (against some walk-ons) and eclipse the 50 point mark? I don't know the exact number but I can tell you it happened plenty. And this ol' boy likes him some Runza.

I'm hoping to attend the UNO game on 11/18. What type of a squad will they have this year? Any homegrown talent ? Just curious

UNO has a roster with a lot of local talent on it. CJ Carter (Benson), Koang Dolouny (Bryan), and Jalen Bradley (Norfolk) are just a few of the players.

Don't know much about how good they'll be, but I know they played a brutal schedule last year.

Last year we got it if we held the opponent under 50 points. Which I believe we only got twice or three times. I like the idea with scoring over 70. The real question is how many times will we score over 70?

Last year they did it 5 times at home (twice they scored 70 exactly, so they were that close to 7). I'd set the over/under at that. 5.

Last year they did it 5 times at home (twice they scored 70 exactly, so they were that close to 7). I'd set the over/under at that. 5.

I'd be careful about projecting offensive production based on last years "offensive performances"...

I'd expect us to score more points this year. I'd also guess we may be on the wrong end of games at times and have our starters plating against scrubs from some of the BIG schools. That might translate into some higher point totals.

Add in the fact that last year at CSU they averaged 70/game and I'd put the over/under at 10.

I'd be careful about projecting offensive production based on last years "offensive performances"...

I'd expect us to score more points this year. I'd also guess we may be on the wrong end of games at times and have our starters plating against scrubs from some of the BIG schools. That might translate into some higher point totals.

Add in the fact that last year at CSU they averaged 70/game and I'd put the over/under at 10.

I considered that. But also considered the fact that:

1). They will be learning a new system, it won't be perfect overnight. Lots of old habits to overcome.

2). As sad as it sounds, this team will likely be less talented than last years'.

Given those factors, I figure they'll probably mostly cancel each other out. Hence, setting the over/under at 5.

1). They will be learning a new system, it won't be perfect overnight. Lots of old habits to overcome.

2). As sad as it sounds, this team will likely be less talented than last years'.

Given those factors, I figure they'll probably mostly cancel each other out. Hence, setting the over/under at 5.

Good points 49r. I'm probably wearing some scarlet colored glasses and hoping to see a basketball style that is fun to watch. As much as I like defense, I really don't enjoy watching games in the 40-50 point range. Here's to hoping I'm closer on the over/under than you because that means we are better than we are expecting this year!

Good points 49r. I'm probably wearing some scarlet colored glasses and hoping to see a basketball style that is fun to watch. As much as I like defense, I really don't enjoy watching games in the 40-50 point range. Here's to hoping I'm closer on the over/under than you because that means we are better than we are expecting this year!

I miss the 90s. Bring back the scoring and bring back those black unis.

DOn't forget to count the Jays as one.

Last years CSU squad went to the NCAA tournament. Other than Ubel, we don't have ANYONE who has made more than 4 career starts. Scoring, needless to say, will be a challenge. Especially when Dylan and Ray are the focus of the defense, forcing alot of "non-shooters" to chuck it up there.

That's not actually true. Talley played starters minutes last year and had 14 starts at Binghampton.

Andre will be looked to to score, as well.