1. 1. Who's the 5th starter?

• Teara' Laudermill
    • Brandi Jeffery
    • Allie Havers
    • Katie Simon
    • Sadie Murren
    • Hannah Tvrdy
    • Esther Ramacieri

As we start to turn our focus away from recruiting and toward the 2013-14 upcoming season the Huskers have a very big set of sneakers that have to be replaced. Assuming that last years starters Hooper, Cady, Theriot and Sample the four that will most likely start again, thus the Huskers need to find a fifth. Who do you suppose that will be? I'm hearing a little coming out of practice now but the first game is still quite some time away so anything can happen. 

Seems the most proven. But Jeffiers has started so she knows what it will fake.

I take it you mean T. as the most proven, right?

I went with Brandi as I like how she drives the lane and seems to get to a lot of loose balls. Hopefully both her and T have taken their game up another level this off season. I've been hearing good things on Hailie improving her shooting and how the coaches are pleasantly surprised at how Hannah T has responded in the limited practices that they have had.

It might be somewhat hard this season for a freshman to jump into the starting line-up but you never know I guess. One can't say the Huskers never start a freshman either as the Huskers have entered at least one freshman in the starting line-up in six of the past eight seasons

Seems the most proven. But Jeffiers has started so she knows what it will fake.

I take it you mean T. as the most proven, right?

I went with Brandi as I like how she drives the lane and seems to get to a lot of loose balls. Hopefully both her and T have taken their game up another level this off season. I've been hearing good things on Hailie improving her shooting and how the coaches are pleasantly surprised at how Hannah T has responded in the limited practices that they have had.

It might be somewhat hard this season for a freshman to jump into the starting line-up but you never know I guess. One can't say the Huskers never start a freshman either as the Huskers have entered at least one freshman in the starting line-up in six of the past eight seasons

Yeah i meant T. I think she brings more to the table as far as matchups . She gets up and down the floor in a short time which at times is to fast. Where as Jefferies is a bit more steady as it goes. So I can see either one of them in the starting role. Shimmy Miller has stated on twitter that Sample is shooting alot balls this summer.

I like T coming off the bench.  Her speed and quickness can change the tempo of a game.  Her on ball defense can disrupt a player who has gotten comfortable.  She can electrify the crowd with a steal and bucket.  She can infuse some  energy in the team.  An ideal first option off the bench.

I like T coming off the bench.  Her speed and quickness can change the tempo of a game.  Her on ball defense can disrupt a player who has gotten comfortable.  She can electrify the crowd with a steal and bucket.  She can infuse some  energy in the team.  An ideal first option off the bench.

this true also and i thought about that before I voted.