NSAA All Stsr game

DocSadler

Went to the game.  Nice showing by the Husker players to cheer on Hannah.

She didn't play that many minutes, as the game was a blowout in favor of her team from the get go.

She is very strong for her size--definitely high D1 strength.  Knows how to play the game--she did a bunch of little things well, e.g. setting picks--that players don't always bother with in an all-star game.  Suspect she will be a pretty good on-ball defender.  Question her quickness. Not a great shooter.  Didn't stand out in the game, but as mentioned, it wasn't much of a game. 

Thanks for the feedback HB. Perhaps she redshirts and becomes a solid piece to the puzzle Connie is assembling. GBR

Connie isn't a fan of the redshirt, historically.  Plus, she likes the smaller roster, rarely maxing out on the scholarship limit, which also reduces redshirt opportunities.   Time will tell, but I'd really like to see us get a couple of high level guards in the next recruiting class.

Thanks for the feedback HB. Perhaps she redshirts and becomes a solid piece to the puzzle Connie is assembling. GBR

Connie isn't a fan of the redshirt, historically.  Plus, she likes the smaller roster, rarely maxing out on the scholarship limit, which also reduces redshirt opportunities.   Time will tell, but I'd really like to see us get a couple of high level guards in the next recruiting class.

+1

Here's what I have for where some of last years seniors are heading this fall. There's obviously more that I'm not aware of.

D1

Bridget Arens, Crofton - South Dakota
Alexa Kastanek, Lincoln Southeast - Iowa
Haley Moore, Milford - Eastern Michigan
Mikaela Shaw, Sandy Creek - UN Omaha
Hannah Tvrdy, Seward - Nebraska
Lauren Works, Lincoln Southwest - Creighton
Kourteney Zadina, Seward - Northern Colorado

D2

Michaela Barry, Norfolk Catholic - Wayne State, NE
Jill Faxon, Beatrice - Fort Hays State
Alex Nelson, Papillion-LaVista - Wayne State, NE 
Cierra Tjaden, Waverly - Newman
Sidni Trotter, Bellevue East - MSU Mankato

NAIA

Mikaelyn Dick, Heartland - Tabor
Alex Edwards, Crete - Hastings
Morgan Hansen, South Sioux City - Briar Cliff
Morgan Hill, Crete - Doane
Sammi Licari, Columbus - Midland
Mandy O’Malley, North Platte St. Patrick's - Mount Marty
Kim Osovski, Nebraska City Lourdes Central Catholic - Midland

CC
Taylor Silva, Bellevue East - Kirkwood MO. CC

Row 6 You forgot the girl from Minden or is it Holdrege who is going to Illinios. I can't think of her name right off though. I'm getting ahead of myself here now that I think about it she will be Senior in High school this not last year. Sorry for the post.

Kissinger twins from Minden; one to Illinois, other one to San Diego.  But I think they are in the 2014 class vs. 2013 that Row 6 is referencing.