The Official Media Thread

Just now, millerhusker said:

Michigan has been pure garbage at times this year and I’m loving it. Howard and Dickinson are the most unlikeable coach/player combo north of Omaha and Iowa City. 

As long as CMU didn't run up the score or whatever happened.  I would hate for CMU to do what Michigan has done to others and upset Howard.

For all of the awesome coaches and minds we have in the B1G... we sure do have our fair share of unlikeable coaches.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, Huskerpapa said:

Lol...Ohio State has now hit rock bottom after losing to Nebraska.  Hell, they have no clue what rock bottom looks like...yet.

https://share.newsbreak.com/2uh0n4t0

Looked up "Holtmann" on Twitter last nt. just to see what the scuttlebutt was.... man, those toxic nuts have no clue what a 'bad team' truly is. Sheesh.

1 hour ago, Huskerpapa said:

Lol...Ohio State has now hit rock bottom after losing to Nebraska.  Hell, they have no clue what rock bottom looks like...yet.

https://share.newsbreak.com/2uh0n4t0

“Ohio State has now lost to the two worst teams in the Big Ten by standings, having lost to both Nebraska and Minnesota.”

Look man.. we’re not even playing on Wednesday right now, so shit ya supper.

On 1/19/2023 at 7:35 PM, 49r said:

By my count, the two worst teams by standings in the Big Ten are Minnesota and Ohio State.  So that statement is just factually inaccurate.

I should have kept reading before I posted, but he did follow it up with something like "well... that was until the loss put tOSU 13th" or something like that.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...