The Official Media Thread

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.collegian.psu.edu/sports/men_basketball/article_128ace72-dbf2-11e8-b0d9-6b495bcd2189.html

Some good names/players on this list, but I am a bit surprised that Isaiah rates only rates #5 AND that Isaac does not appear at all.  That said, the writer does believe Nebraska is the #2 team in the league.

2 hours ago, Huskerpapa said:

https://www.collegian.psu.edu/sports/men_basketball/article_128ace72-dbf2-11e8-b0d9-6b495bcd2189.html

Some good names/players on this list, but I am a bit surprised that Isaiah rates only rates #5 AND that Isaac does not appear at all.  That said, the writer does believe Nebraska is the #2 team in the league.

There is quite a bit of competition in that top 5.  Sheesh... The Big 10 is loaded.

CJ Moore's College Basketball Mailbag: What now for Kansas? Who's hot in the Big 12? Is Nebraska for real? 
https://theathletic.com/596806/2018/10/18/cj-moores-college-basketball-mailbag-what-now-for-kansas-whos-hot-in-the-big-12-is-nebraska-for-real/

so so I should formally introduce myself. I am a huge  Nebraska basketball fan and push my agenda hard (especially this year) with all national/local media. Here is a question I asked to the athletic and they answered. 

1 minute ago, NebrasketballJake said:

Andy Katz just put out this projected bracket which we all know doesn't matter because it's November for god's sake, but let's just say it's... Interesting

DrBD6ApX4AMMeC4.jpg

I also think we all know how Katz feels about our team.. And I think since it's lasted longer than 4 hours, he needs to go see his doctor

• 2 weeks later...

Nineteen-hundred and forty-nine.

Back then, they wore ball-gripping short shorts and canvass hightops. And was Bus Whitehead on the team back then?

There was no 3-point line.  There was no shot clock.  There were a lot of slow guys who couldn't jump, who shot granny-shot free throws.  They had jump balls after every score and a high school game in this state might end 2-0.  Or 4-2.

Back in the days when a high-scoring basketball team might put up 60, we held consecutive opponents to fewer than 40.  In 1949.

And we just did it again nearly 70 years later.

Amazing.

Edited by Norm Peterson